Zap! Zap! Zap! Here at French Rice Games one of our many jobs is to bring you bug fixes for unfinished games that need a lot of work in a relatively late manner. We could give you some boring details about life and only being being developed by two individuals who both are full-time students and have part time jobs… but we won’t bore you with all those boring bits. We’ll simply just copy and paste some wonderful patch notes you guys might find entertaining and continue on with development.
- Added New tree that is part of the plant system.
- Fixed Plants growth better managed.
- Fixed Aggressive mob pathfinding.
- Fixed Aggressive mob graphical glitches.
Alongside some minor bug fixes we are gearing up our combat system for use with equipment. Here’s what we have in mind.
SoR Stat System
- Vitality (health, ammount of food and sleep needed)
- Strength (damage, and a few jobs.)
- Endurance(base armor, length of time a dwarf can be starving or tired)
- Willpower(Magical skill and defence)
- Agility (Critical Hits, Acuracy and speed, some jobs)
These start out randomly between 10 and 15.
50% of the Exp given for every other task(skill usage) will be given to the Dwarfs main level.
The Dwarfs main level take 3x to 5x as much Exp to level up.
Base Stats increase with the dwarfs level, NOT by usage.
Base Stat Level Calculation: level = ((maxLevel + geneBonus + personalityBonus) /maxLevel)*dwarfLevel)
maxLevel = 1000
geneBonus = (0<->10)*20
personalityBonus = (100 if it is the dwarfs personality)
- Energetic - Vitality
- Hotheaded- Strength
- Stubborn- Endurance
- Reserved- Willpower
- Lively- Agility
- Perky- Luck
Each personality will increase a base stat improvement rate by about 10%.
Genes effect base stats by 0 to 10%.
A random value will be determined that will create a number between 0 and 5.
That value is the dwarfs gene for that particular stat.
The gene multiplied by 20 equals the bonus.
- (Comming soon, skills for each weapon class and type)
Skills level with usage following the function: (4*(x^3))/5Genes that control this function may be added later.
- Ring (left hand)
- Ring (right hand)
- Right Hand
- Left Hand